ABOUT Sabrina Zhang
Patent and Intellectual Property Lawyer
Sabrina is a China-based expert in designing intellectual property protection strategies and management systems for enterprises. She specializes in the drafting, filing and prosecution of Chinese patent applications relating to mechanical-type inventions. In addition, Sabrina files patent applications in other countries for Chinese clients and her services cover more than 30 countries. She also provides support to Chinese clients to obtain the qualification of a Hi-Tech Enterprise.
Sabrina has a BEng Mechanical Engineering and Automation Control from Beijing University of Technology, an MBA from the Capital University of Economics and Business and a MSc Intellectual Property Management from Queen Mary and Westfield College of University of London. She is qualified as a Patent Attorney and Attorney at Law.
- Fellow of the All China Patent Agent Association (ACPAA)
- Fellow of International Trademark Association (INTA)
Sample of Past Clients
- Yota Devices IPR Ltd.
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Deca Technologies, Inc.
- Markor Furnishings
- North West Industry University
- Fudan University
- Xi’an Aircraft Industry (Group) Co., Ltd
- Hongta Tobacco Group
Awards and Recognition
- High-Level IP Talent qualified by the SIPO 2014
- Outstanding Paper Award in the 6th China IP Forum 2015
- Counsellor of IP Standards Implementation for enterprises qualified by the SIPO 2015
- Specialist for Green Building Industry Alliance of Beijing University of Technology 2016
- Chinese, English